Super clean, Honda Spec 3 model, fairing, saddlebags
Spoke wheels and studded seats give this cruiser a classic-retro style. Classic retro-style fenders Two-tone colors available Tank-mounted speedometer
Spec 3 Custom-Building Options
– Crankcases, cylinder, starter motor: Satin black finish with milled cylinder fin edges.
– Handlebar: Chrome-plated aluminum handlebar mounts and VTX-logo cap.
– Clutch and Brake Levers: Highly polished aluminum finish.
– Fork Tubes: Chrome steel covers and chrome caps highlight fork tubes.
– Upper and lower triple clamps: Highly polished cast aluminum.
– Switch Housings: Hairline satin brushed finish.
– Radiator Cover: Chrome side covers.
– Floor Boards: Polished and chrome-plated aluminum.
– Final Drive Housing: Hairline satin brushed with chrome-plated axle caps and fastener.
– Beautiful retro styling with classically designed spoke wheels.
– Full-flowing deeply valanced classic retro style front and rear steel fenders.
– Wedge-shape mirrors offer a streamlined look.
– Flangeless 5.3-gallon fuel tank offers excellent cruising range.
– Higher-capacity radiator for increased cooling capacity.
– Chrome plated VTX badge surrounds jet-black-filled graphics for a truly distinctive look.
– Bullet-style turn indicators feature chrome visors, clear lenses and amber flasher bulbs.
– Tank-mounted speedometer features a meter face with an off-white background and vintage graphics unique to the S model.
– Classic taillight design.
– Trimmed with chrome plated steel studs, the VTX’s specially designed seat features a low, 27.4-inch seat height, and is designed for all-day comfort for rider and passenger.
– Relaxed handlebar position and large levers contribute to the classic design.
– Floorboards with heel-and-toe shifter create a classic retro style that puts the VTX in a class of its own.
– Staggered dual exhausts with stylish mako tips.
– Fat, 150/80 front tire on a 17-inch wheel gives the VTX a commanding profile.